Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not Becomes Possible

The other day I found myself looking at what I have not done and wondering when I will have time to do those things. I thought, “God why did you ask me to do all of this? You know I can’t do all of this, it is impossible. I have many responsibilities at this house, my husband needs me to do this, my children need me to do that and my church needs me to do this. I don’t have, I can’t get, but what about..." I heard Him all so clearly say,"Who Am I?"

I felt like a little kid in trouble with my head hanging low. I turned in everything that night and said I will try again another day, "Lord forgive me. I will do what you ask of me." When I woke up a great friend emailed me and his message read

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God," Mark 10:27.

In this text Jesus looks at the disciples considering their statement to assure them that if you are relying on a human being rather male or female, animals or plants or if you are relying on another source it is without strength, powerless, weakly and disabled.

However, if you look to the Father, God, Alpha and Omega, all things -each individual thing, each and every whole thing. He says, if you rely on God every collectively thing is able. It is possible to move forward and have all power, wealth and might with God.

This shook me up because God reminded me as He is reminding all His children today, with God it is possible.

What are you hoping for today? Who are you looking to to get that thing done? Are your desires aligning with God? Maybe you are trying to do something quick that’s not legit. Perhaps you are just considering how to get for yourself or get money for the moment.

Consider seeking God about how to help the kingdom of heaven. Pray to God to help you set your eyes on what He desires for what He has willed for you is where the power is. Remember, "all things are possible through Christ," Phil 4:13.

No comments: