Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Genuineness Shows His Love II

After reading the devotional "Our Genuineness Shows His Love" you probably realize that we at Healing of a Broken Heart Ministry are passionate about ministering to those that are in need and sharing the love of Christ with them.

The HBHeart Ministry is not large according to size. However, we have a big heart and a desire to help the homeless to see broken hearts made whole. We are a ministry that helps homeless families. We direct them to Christ and compose workshops to encourage them as they transition from being homeless. These programs cannot survive without the help of Gods people unifying to send out the missionaries, to set the programs together.

A recent study shows there are 2 billion people who proclaim to be Christians. I wonder, “Why are Gods people in such need?” If only the 2 billion believers gave $1 a month to church, a ministry, or organization that sets programs to reach out to the poor imagine the issues that could be addressed and resolved.

Do you know about the 319 homes/mobile homes damaged in Yazoo, MS Saturday, leaving many homeless? Have you heard about the minister who died in the tornado or the children who no longer have a mother? Did you know 10 people died in the tornado?

More than an estimated 750,000 homeless people are on the streets any night in the United States and there are only 250,000 shelter spaces available. This situation leaves over 500,000 people with nowhere else to be placed. God is calling this ministry to help so many and we need your assistance.

Today, I want to ask you to partner with me to reach someone who is homeless, who is motherless or who is poor. When you are without you feel like an outcast. You wonder, “Does anyone love me?” It is our responsibility to show the love of Christ to others. What great time to display our genuineness of love by giving.

I pray that you follow your heart today. I ask that you consider partnering with H.B. Heart giving monthly or bi-monthly so that we together can be a light in the world showing the love of Christ compassionately to those in need. Don’t consider what you feel you can’t do. Consider I am rich; I have a place to stay. I am rich, I have food to eat. I am rich; I have a place of employment. I am rich; I even have the comfort to read this publication on my internet.

We welcome you as partners today, you can mail your donation at H.B.Heart P. O. Box 185, Porterdale, GA 30070 or pledge a donation at www.hbheart.org. We thank you in advance may God continue to bless you.

No comments: