Friday, November 21, 2008

Call Him

I have been working on the completion of publishing my book as well as a conference. Time is closing in and for the past two weeks my two youngest children have been sick. I noticed this past week that even the two eldest have start showing symptoms of being ill.

My pastor prayed for them but for some reason it seems like this illness will not go away. As they are sick it is required of me to nurse them back to good health.

Interestingly, I discern my children’s health like the planning of publishing my book requires my time. I feel like I am in war struggling to stand. I have to take care of the children. I was lead to work on my book and the conference but I am at war with time.

I can’t help but think of the story of Elijah healing the widow’s son (1 Kings 17:17).

I decided to call my pastor for I felt my family was under attack as I am in pursuit to glorify the Lord.

Today many families are under attack. I would like to ask for your prayers towards all families. Pray to God to rebuke the devil from his tactics to stray our focus from the Lord. Call upon the Lord to keep your spirit in tact. For the battle is not yours it’s the Lords(2 Chronicles 20:15).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! the battle isn't your its the Lord. I believe that because of what I've been through. When you know what you know and you realize God has your back than All things are possible through Christ Jesus!