Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Your Credit

I recall when I was about to complete high school. A few months before I graduated a large amount of credit card companies sent me pre-approved lines of credit cards.

At that time, I would never fill them out because I didn’t want to owe any one any money. As a result they would never activate the line of credit.

God has given us a pre-qualified line of credit but until we confess Christ, He won’t activate. “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree". So that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith” (Galatians 3:13-14).

We have a line of credit to operate with but we must confess. Each time you doubt the Father it’s like tearing up the pre-approved line of credit card. He keeps sending you letter after letter just so you will know He gave you divine power but you keep saying, “I I‘m not equipped. You keep saying,” I have to wait until the kids get older, wait until the kids get out of school, wait until I go back to school I have to wait and Jesus keeps sending you letters to tell you “You are already Pre-Qualified!” The reality is you are waiting on you.

What is your dilemma? Are you waiting on the kids? Are you waiting until you get the right degree?

When Jesus saw the man at the pool lying there He asked him "Do you want to be healed?" The man gave him excuses of being sick and not having help from others. Jesus did not want to hear all that. He said to him "Get up, take up your bed, and walk." And at once the man was healed, and he took up his bed and walked. (John 5:6-9).

Are you going to decide today to pick up your of mat? People fill out a form for a line of credit but confess Jesus, that is too much. I dare you to confess the Lord as your line of credit. How much longer will you let your approval notice pass you by?

Consider to waitn no more and move. Don’t hinder your self, yet seek knowledge of the Father so you may shine in His glory. Ask the Father to activate His line of credit in you. Pray that your doubt is removed. Call upon the Lord for faith in His divine power.

No comments: